His advice on handling stress?
1. Figure out what is giving you the most stress and why
2. Create a To Do List of everything you need to do for the day
3. Then tackle the hardest things first – esp the ones what stresses you out.
4. Once you’re able to handle what you’re stressed about, you’ll have a clearer mind and in result, become a more productive person handling the rest of your day.
5. While you’re doing this, think of your worst case scenario (i.e. “if I fail University, then I go back to being working as a sheep herder”)
6. Remind yourself why you’re doing this again.
By the end of the day, you should accomplish ways of having a positive cash flow into your company as a result of your actions.